Are you still on the fence about whether a paid membership community would be right for you and your business?
Here’s a recap of what you can expect from a Go With The Pro membership;
- Access to our private members Facebook group where you can post any questions or concerns about any aspect of your business and expect to receive straightforward and waffle free advice and support from the GWTP co-founders and from other members. The group is a safe space, no question is too small, no idea is silly. You can ask us for help with anything you’re working on during our weekly ‘Ask Us Anything’ session with usually 2 of our co-founders. We’ve helped our members with solutions for questions such as;
- Finding a niche
- How to come up with pricing for a proposal
- How to feel more confident during a big meeting
- Reviewing LinkedIn profiles
- How to deal with difficult clients
- What should go into a winning proposal
- Access to our resource library which holds many different courses and a whole bank of quick win resources. Topics covered, include GDPR, video marketing, working from home, networking and pricing to name but a few. New content is added every month.
- A 30 minute zoom call with one of the team to discuss how we can best support you in developing and marketing your business.
- Regular challenges, on which our members receive additional feedback
Not only this but signing up for an annual membership costs the equivalent of only 10 monthly payments, meaning that you receive 2 months membership every year absolutely free!
We have already welcomed some great members into our community with a diverse skill set from photography to copywriting, physiotherapy, social media management and website design. Our private members Facebook group is busy and engaged and we have a bank of courses and resources ready and waiting for you which we are adding to monthly. But don’t just take our word for it..
What do our members have to say?
“The GWTP membership is excellent value. The team has given me expert insight and extensive personal support which has helped me make decisions and grow my business. I couldn’t have done it without them.”
Caroline Webb, Social media strategy consultant, founder of SocialEyes @uksocialeyes
“My prices have increased and my whole attitude to appreciating my worth has changed”
Daniel Hills, photographer and videographer Daniel Hills Photography
“I’ve been a member for nearly a month and the support, encouragement and knowledge is beyond what I would have expected from a membership. Not just the courses that are useful but it’s the personal support. It’s like having 5 fairy godmothers who really want to help you succeed.”
Faye Morgan, social media content creator and strategist, founder of 365 Day Social
“Since joining GWTP I have felt I have become part of a team. It’s a good support group to have when you are a freelancer working alone. The resources on offer are inspiring me to think about expanding my business and the courses offer exact guidelines on how to do this. I’m looking forward to 2019.”
Laura Justice, Graphic Designer and founder of Heelow
We have created the sort of membership that we wish we could have joined when we were all starting out and we want to share it with you! You can sign up right here.